Many open source software packages have been developed at the Personal Robotics
Lab in support of our research. This page describes our core packages, and also
includes documentation on how to setup a development environment to use them.
Most of our public software is hosted on GitHub.
- Core Packages
- pr_ordata OpenRAVE data used by the Personal Robotics Lab at CMU.
- PrPy - Python utilities used by the Personal Robotics Laboratory.
- OpenRAVE Planners
- CoMPS - Constrained Manipulation Planning Suite by Dmitry Berenson (Fork)
- LEMUR - Lazily Evaluated Marginal Utility Roadmaps
- or_ompl - OpenRAVE bindings for OMPL motion planning algorithms.
- or_cdchomp - OpenRAVE plugin that implements the CHOMP trajectory optimizer.
- or_sbpl - OpenRAVE plugin to explose SBPL for base planning
- or_trajopt - OpenRAVE plugin to expose TrajOpt code as an OpenRAVE planner
- OpenRAVE Plugins / Utilities
- benchmarks - Benchmarks to measure OpenRAVE's performance.
- offscreen_render - A utility for rendering OpenRAVE kinbodies offscreen to get properties like depth, occlusion, color, etc.
- openrave_catkin - Utilities for building OpenRAVE plugins in a Catkin workspace.
- or_circularblender - An OpenRAVE plugin for circular trajectory blending
- or_fcl - OpenRAVE bindings for the Flexible Collision Checking Library (FCL).
- or_octomap - or_octomap is a collision checker and sensor system plugin for OpenRAVE, intended to allow OpenRAVE meshes to be collision checked against octrees.
- or_owd_controller - OpenRAVE plugins for communicating with OpenWAM Driver (OWD).
- or_parabolicsmoother - An OpenRAVE Plugin for Parabolic Smoothing
- or_rviz - OpenRAVE viewer plugin that publishes the environment to RViz as InteractiveMarkers.
- or_urdf - OpenRAVE plugin for loading URDF and SRDF files.
- k2_client - ROS node for a Kinect 2 via a TCP server.
- k2_server - Server application for Kinect for Windows v2
- moped - Fast pose estimation and object recognition system from a single image, in C++. Original code from Alvaro Collet, magically optimized and speeded up by Manuel Martinez, and extended to RGBD by David Fouhey.
- OpenChisel - An open-source version of the Chisel chunked TSDF library.
- HERB-Specific Packages
- owd - OpenWAM ROS driver for controlling the Barrett WAM and BarrettHand.